Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2014/05/11 19:43:15 UTC

Re: git commit: [flex-utilities] [refs/heads/master] - NO JIRA: - Updated GroupId, Version. - Cleaned up the pom.

Hi,

> +    <developers>
> +        <developer>
> +            <id>cdutz</id>
> +            <name>Christofer Dutz</name>
> +        </developer>
> +        <developer>
> +            <id>fthomas</id>
> +            <name>Frederic Thomas</name>
> +        </developer>
> +        <developer>
> +            <id>josebarragan</id>
> +            <name>Jose Barragan</name>
> +        </developer>
> +    </developers>

While it true these are the committers that worked on this, the developer should probably be listed as the Apache Flex project.

Thanks,
Justin

AW: git commit: [flex-utilities] [refs/heads/master] - NO JIRA: - Updated GroupId, Version. - Cleaned up the pom.

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Well I actually only re-arranged the parts of the pom that were already there ... could live with entirely removing that element, but I didn't want to throw the others out.

Chris