Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org> on 2018/05/22 08:12:20 UTC

[VOTE] Enable GitBox integration (#2)

Hello,

since no concerns have been raised in the discussion about enabling
GitBox [1] I'm opening this vote to make things official.

Please vote on enabling GitBox integration for the flink and flink-web
repositories as follows:

[ ] +1, Approve GitBox
[ ] -1, Do not approve GitBox (please provide specific comments)

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours. It is adopted by majority
approval, with at least 3 PMC affirmative votes.

This is the second attempt for this vote. The previous vote was
cancelled due to the flink-web repository settings. Changes to the
previous vote are highlighted in bold.

If accepted I will file a ticket with INFRA to enable GitBox with the
following settings:

flink:

   * no wiki
   * no issues
   * no projects
   * no merge commit button (rebase/squash merge button still enabled)
   * protected branches [2]: master, release-1.[0-5] (the latter we will
     have to update with each release)

flink-web

   * no wiki
   **no issues*
   * no projects
   * no merge commit button (rebase/squash merge button still enabled)
   * protected branch: asf-site
   * default branch: asf-site (while we're at it...)

[1]
http://apache-flink-mailing-list-archive.1008284.n3.nabble.com/DISCUSS-GitBox-td22328.html
[2] https://help.github.com/articles/about-protected-branches/

Re: [VOTE] Enable GitBox integration (#2)

Posted by Nico Kruber <ni...@data-artisans.com>.
+1

--
Nico Kruber | Software Engineer
data Artisans

Follow us @dataArtisans
--
Join Flink Forward - The Apache Flink Conference
Data Artisans GmbH | Stresemannstr. 121A,10963 Berlin, Germany

[RESULT][VOTE] Enable GitBox integration (#2)

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.
Sending again with proper subject.

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.

Posted by Dawid Wysakowicz <dw...@apache.org>.