Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Alina Kazi <al...@d-bz.com> on 2018/08/10 09:19:50 UTC

WORK ON EMULATION

Hi Alex,

flash.display.Loader

flash.display.Loader:content

flash.display.Loader:contentLoaderInfo

flash.display.Loader:height

flash.display.Loader:load

flash.display.Loader:loadBytes

flash.display.Loader:mask

flash.display.Loader:width

flash.display.Loader:x

flash.display.Loader:y

These properties and methods of API Loader are used.

Should I create mx Emulation for Loader?

Regards,

Alina Kazi

Re: WORK ON EMULATION

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com.INVALID>.
Please create an GitHub issue with more of the code.  It is too hard to read in email.

Thanks,
-Alex

On 8/31/18, 2:31 AM, "Pushmina Kazi" <pu...@d-bz.com> wrote:

    HI,
    I am using data (Datatype ByteArray) property of Filereference in my Application file
    Like
    strFileRef is a filereference object
    mobj_EmpImgBytes is a ByteArray object
    mobj_EmpImgBytes = strFileRef.data

    at_Bytes = mobj_EmpImgBytes;
    at_Name = strFileRef.name;
    at_Status = "1";

    private function btnDownload_clickHandler(name:String,file:mx.utils.ByteArray,status:String):void

    click="btnDownload_clickHandler(data.at_Name,data.at_Bytes,data.at_Status)"

    Error occure on data.at_Name,data.at_Bytes,data.at_Status
    ERROR: "Access of possibly undefined property data"

    Thanks in Advance
    Pashmina kazi

    [1] https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fyishayw%2FExamples%2Fblob%2FFileProxy%2FExamples.mxml&amp;data=02%7C01%7Caharui%40adobe.com%7Ccc5c1dd1dd1f4c65f04908d60d9f6e2f%7Cfa7b1b5a7b34438794aed2c178decee1%7C0%7C0%7C636711375728607957&amp;sdata=1wIBNayZSctR69trQG9YuhwFt0n6OhOu1w0x%2Flhn6tA%3D&amp;reserved=0

    ________________________________

RE: WORK ON EMULATION

Posted by Alina Kazi <al...@d-bz.com>.
Hi Harbs,
Output  contains .js & .js.map file for the last file i.e. application.js , application.map.js
How can I add multiple modules that I used to add in flex properties->modules ?

Thanks,
Alina
Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.

RE: WORK ON EMULATION

Posted by Pushmina Kazi <pu...@d-bz.com>.
I have added
"com/shm/VO/INV/shmAdjustmentTypeSetupVO.as"
In asconfig.json

Below is the Error occurred:
D:\apache-royale-0.9.3-bin-js-swf\royale-asjs\frameworks\projects\SparkRoyale\src\main\royale\com\shm\VO\INV\shmAdjustmentTypeSetupVO.as(4): col: 15 Error: An externally-visible definition with the name 'com.shm.VO.INV.shmAdjustmentTypeSetupVO' was unexpectedly found.

        public class shmAdjustmentTypeSetupVO

My shmAdjustmentTypeSetupVO.as file is as :
package com.shm.VO.INV
{
	[RemoteClass(alias="com.shm.VO.INV.shmAdjustmentTypeSetupVO")]
	public class shmAdjustmentTypeSetupVO
	{
		//For server side VO
		public var ad_Code:String="0";