Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by shanmugampl <sh...@india.adventnet.com> on 2003/01/23 11:42:13 UTC

Can the SingleSignOn Object be retrieved

Hi All,

    I have enabled SingleSignOn in tomcat 4.1.18. Is there any way to
retrieve the SingleSignOn object that is created during login.

Thanks
Shanmugam.PL

Re: Can the SingleSignOn Object be retrieved

Posted by Lajos Moczar <lm...@galatea.com>.
Shanmugam -

What exactly do you mean? By iterating thru your cookies, you can find
one named "JSESSIONIDSSO" which represents the global SSO session id.

Regards,

Lajos

--

                    Lajos Moczar
     Open Source Support, Consulting and Training

      http://www.galatea.com -- powered by AzSSL