Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "bryan ( admin@revoltingdigits.com )" <ni...@gmail.com> on 2005/02/01 13:58:03 UTC

Re: XDoclet

my personal opinion....

XDoclet is on the way out and 1.5 anotations will replace it.

I never liked it anyway.

It does not work in a pleasant fashion with struts config files.

Their is no real advantage in learning it as ejb and hibernate will
both use anotations.

I don't know why someone would generate their spring config with xdoclet.

--b

http://www.revoltingdigits.com
https://jestate.dev.java.net