Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by "w.gh123" <w....@qq.com> on 2021/06/08 16:53:23 UTC

Request to open the contributor permission!

Hi,

&nbsp;I want to contribute to Apache Flink. Would you please give me the contributor permission? My JIRA ID is hapihu

Re: Request to open the contributor permission!

Posted by Yun Tang <my...@live.com>.
Hi hapihu,

Welcome to Apache Flink community!
You don't need to ask contributor permission for Flink JIRA issues now, and you could comment in the issue which you're interested to ask as to be assigned.

You could also find more details in [1]

[1] https://flink.apache.org/contributing/how-to-contribute.html

Best
Yun Tang

________________________________
Posted by Yangze Guo <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Welcome to the community!
You don't need a contributor's permission to contribute to Apache
Flink. Simply find a JIRA ticket you'd like to work on and ask a
committer to assign you to the ticket. You can refer to the
contribution guidelines [1].

[1] https://flink.apache.org/contributing/how-to-contribute.html

Best,
Yangze Guo