Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Jerry Malcolm <te...@malcolms.com> on 2020/01/30 00:47:18 UTC

Maven Linshare Compile Errors on Latest Master

I decided it was time to refresh my James build.  I started totally from
scratch.  I used the GitHub desktop app and recloned the latest master.
I ran mvn compile.  It chugged away for about 10 minutes.  But then it
gave me four errors, crashed, and burned.  The errors are JUnit related,
which I'm not concerned about.  But I don't know how to tell maven to
bypass these and finish the build.  I'm using Java 11.  I see new
references to LinShare in the latest code.  I also googled LinShare and
found Linagora/LinShare git project.  So I figure there's some sort of
plugin or package I'm missing.  But I'm not sure how to get it and
integrate it into the build.  Please advise.  Thx.

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.8.1:compile
(default-compile) on project
james-server-webadmin-integration-test-common: Compilation failure:
Compilation failure:
[ERROR]
/S:/Projects/GitHub/james-project/server/protocols/webadmin-integration-test/webadmin-integration-test-common/src/main/java/org/apache/james/webadmin/integration/vault/LinshareBlobExportMechanismIntegrationTest.java:[122,50]
cannot find symbol
[ERROR]   symbol:   method getLinshareJunitExtension()
[ERROR]   location: variable linshareGuiceExtension of type
org.apache.james.modules.LinshareGuiceExtension
[ERROR]
/S:/Projects/GitHub/james-project/server/protocols/webadmin-integration-test/webadmin-integration-test-common/src/main/java/org/apache/james/webadmin/integration/vault/LinshareBlobExportMechanismIntegrationTest.java:[124,68]
cannot find symbol
[ERROR]   symbol:   method getLinshareJunitExtension()
[ERROR]   location: variable linshareGuiceExtension of type
org.apache.james.modules.LinshareGuiceExtension
[ERROR]
/S:/Projects/GitHub/james-project/server/protocols/webadmin-integration-test/webadmin-integration-test-common/src/main/java/org/apache/james/webadmin/integration/vault/LinshareBlobExportMechanismIntegrationTest.java:[232,52]
cannot find symbol
[ERROR]   symbol:   method getLinshareJunitExtension()
[ERROR]   location: variable linshareGuiceExtension of type
org.apache.james.modules.LinshareGuiceExtension
[ERROR]
/S:/Projects/GitHub/james-project/server/protocols/webadmin-integration-test/webadmin-integration-test-common/src/main/java/org/apache/james/webadmin/integration/vault/LinshareBlobExportMechanismIntegrationTest.java:[257,52]