Posted to dev@zookeeper.apache.org by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/23 06:09:19 UTC

New precommit job 'retest this please' trick

Hi ZooKeepers,
we have enhanced the "precommit" automated QA testing.
Before merging any patch the committer should wait for a "green light" on CI,
but unfortunately we have a few flaky tests which are very annoying.

Now any Apache Committer, member of the 'apache' organization on
github, is able to restart the QA job just by simply adding a single
line comment

retest this please

I will update the wiki accordingly
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ZOOKEEPER/HowToContribute

The job on CI is
https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-ZOOKEEPER-github-pr-build/

Cheers
Enrico

Re: New precommit job 'retest this please' trick

Posted by Fangmin Lv <lv...@gmail.com>.
This makes things much easier! Thanks a lot for setting this up!

Fangmin

Posted by Brian Nixon <br...@gmail.com>.
Excellent!

Posted by Andor Molnár <an...@apache.org>.
Awesome!

Posted by Michael Han <ha...@apache.org>.

Posted by Andor Molnar <an...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.

--

-- Enrico Olivelli

Re: New precommit job 'retest this please' trick

Posted by Andor Molnar <an...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.