Posted to user@spark.apache.org by ideal <id...@foxmail.com> on 2022/12/01 07:28:49 UTC

Create a Jira account

hello
&nbsp; &nbsp; i need to open a Jira ticket for spark about thrift server operation log output is empty. but i do not have an ASF Jira account.&nbsp; recently Infra ended public signups to ASF Jira accounts,detail is here https://infra.apache.org/jira-guidelines.html#who

please help me create a ASF Jira account,thank you.

ideal
idealspark@foxmail.com

&nbsp;

Re: Create a Jira account

Posted by Jungtaek Lim <ka...@gmail.com>.
There is a guide in the page - send the request mail to
private@spark.apache.org.