Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Hamdi THABET <ha...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/30 05:50:29 UTC

Réf. : multiple downloads of the same Java Plug-in

It's not downloading it from Internet ! It just make a copy from your local
project.
But you have reason it will be much better if we could open it directly without the navigator's download box.

RE: Réf. : multiple downloads of the same Java Plug-in

Posted by Mukesh Reddy <mu...@ustechsolutions.com>.
Thanks Hamdi,

                It will be good. if it is like that.

Thanks and Regards,