Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Myrle Krantz <my...@apache.org> on 2018/08/22 13:34:01 UTC

Private area in confluence

Hey all,

I've create a private area in confluence here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FINERACT/Private

Some things which might belong there:
* handling of security reports
* shared accounts and passwords created for our project.

I've given access to a few people who seem to be active and might be
interested in what's there.  My approach was fairly haphazard, since
there are no groups or other aids to making sure I get the "right"
people in there.  If anyone feels they need access to this resource
for some reason, let me know, and I'll add it.

Ed Cable, Markus Geiss, and Awasum Yannick should also be able to do this.

Best Regards,
Myrle