Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/10 19:17:00 UTC

JIRA-1673 and SDO dependencies for SCA 1.0 release, was Fwd: SCA 1.0 release (was Re: Release management for next release, was: SCA 0.92 release?

We have found an issue on the SDO Tools, described in JIRA-1673 [1]
that is affecting the proper generation of java interfaces from a
given wsdl.

What's the plan to get this fix, when available, in SCA 1.0 release ?
This might require a new SDO release ?

[1] http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-1673

Re: JIRA-1673 and SDO dependencies for SCA 1.0 release, was Fwd: SCA 1.0 release (was Re: Release management for next release, was: SCA 0.92 release?

Posted by Jean-Sebastien Delfino <js...@apache.org>.
kelvin goodson wrote:
> Luciano,
>
>   can you confirm in the JIRA whether the updated fix is good? I'll
> keep an eye on this thread to see how your plans develop,  and what
> that might mean for SDO release plans.
>
> Kelvin.
>
> On 10/09/2007, Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> We have found an issue on the SDO Tools, described in JIRA-1673 [1]
>> that is affecting the proper generation of java interfaces from a
>> given wsdl.
>>
>> What's the plan to get this fix, when available, in SCA 1.0 release ?
>> This might require a new SDO release ?
>>
>> [1] http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TUSCANY-1673

I have checked in a workaround for this problem under revision r574423.

We should leverage the SDO fix as soon as it's in an SDO release, but
the workaround in place in r574423 will allow a Tuscany SCA 1.0 release
to work with the published SDO 1.0 release.

I can't comment on the SDO fix as I've just looked into the workaround,
but Luciano probably can.

--
Jean-Sebastien

Posted by kelvin goodson <ke...@gmail.com>.