Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Luther Baker <lu...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/06 19:01:10 UTC

simple include

I have a few files generated by a Flash-like IDE (Flex/Eclipse) ... that
contain some junky javascript and at least one duplicated attribute on an
object tag ... etc.

I have a blog ... implemented in Tapestry - and I'd like to provide an
internal link to this flash generated html page. Currently, when I click the
link to go to this internal page, I get some parsing errors. Normally,
that'd be just great but in this case, I don't want to go in and manually
"fix" these generated html pages with embedded flash objects. They are just
examples I am linking too.

Is there a way I can tell Tapestry ... hey don't validate this. Just send it
right out, as is, to the browser ... ?

Thanks,

-Luther