Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Andrew Moores <a....@gmail.com> on 2011/04/08 19:05:52 UTC

Quickstart instructions typo

Hi

Working through the Quick Start (http://incubator.apache.org/isis/quickstart-app.html) and found there's a typo in the mvn command to create the project, the catalog is not on https its http.  Dan's email on this list has correct details, web site doesn't.

Thanks
Andrew

Re: Quickstart instructions typo

Posted by Andrew Moores <a....@gmail.com>.
Hi Dan

I'm sure I'll find Isis useful and hope to contribute.

Not sure how to refer to other threads on the list so here's the url of your earlier post with correct instructions for generating an Isis Maven project:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-isis-dev/201103.mbox/%3c4D6CA3C9.5020408@gmail.com%3e

Regards
Andrew

Posted by Dan Haywood <dk...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andrew,
Welcome to the isis-dev list!  Hope you find Isis useful.

On 08/04/2011 18:05, Andrew Moores wrote:
> Hi
>
> Working through the Quick Start (http://incubator.apache.org/isis/quickstart-app.html) and found there's a typo in the mvn command to create the project, the catalog is not on https its http.
Thanks, corrected.  I need to upload the new version of the site, which
I might not get around to for a day or three.

> Dan's email on this list has correct details, web site doesn't.
Umm, where exactly?

> Thanks
> Andrew

Cheers