Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Olivier Brand <ob...@yahoo.com> on 2001/11/20 08:18:24 UTC

import in WSDL (part 2)

Running Apache, and having a syntax like:

<import namespace="http://www.stuff.com/schemas/2001/11/authtoken"
location="http://localhost/axis/authtoken.xsd"/>

helped. Running the sample with the -v flag shows that the parser gets
the remote schema file.
Now nothing is generated. I have noticed also that if I use a
combination of "element" for the message to refer to the top level
element in the schema and a "use" to literal in the binding part, there
is the following exception generated:

Generating portType interface:  Authentication\Authentication.java
Generating client-side stub:  Authentication\AuthenticationBindingStub.java
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.JavaStubWriter.writeOperation(JavaStubWriter.java:412)
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.JavaStubWriter.writeFileBody(JavaStubWriter.java:219)
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.JavaWriter.write(JavaWriter.java:152)
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.JavaBindingWriter.write(JavaBindingWriter.java:1
06)
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.Emitter.writeBindings(Emitter.java:769)
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.Emitter.emit(Emitter.java:244)
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.Emitter.emit(Emitter.java:184)
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.Emitter.emit(Emitter.java:157)
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.Wsdl2java.main(Wsdl2java.java:245)
Error in parsing:  null