Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by David Riccitelli <da...@insideout.io> on 2012/02/07 17:27:07 UTC

org.apache.stanbol.enhancer.engines.refactor, Merge not implemented yet for OWLOntology

Hello,

I just updated our Stanbol platform (r1241475), and added the Refactor
Engine, but it won't start showing the following errors.

Am I doing something wrong?

----
07.02.2012 16:20:48.193 *WARN* [1236069180@qtp-1197082559-5]
org.apache.stanbol.ontologymanager.ontonet.impl.clerezza.CoreOntologySpaceImpl
* Closure support not implemented yet. Will merge instead.*
07.02.2012 16:20:48.194 *ERROR* [1236069180@qtp-1197082559-5]
org.apache.stanbol.enhancer.engines.refactor
[org.apache.stanbol.enhancer.engines.refactor.RefactorEnhancementEngine.description]
The activate method has thrown an exception (
java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: Merge not implemented yet for
OWLOntology.) java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: *Merge not
implemented yet for OWLOntology.*
        at
org.apache.stanbol.ontologymanager.ontonet.impl.clerezza.AbstractOntologyCollectorImpl.getOntologyAsOWLOntology(AbstractOntologyCollectorImpl.java:510)
        at
org.apache.stanbol.ontologymanager.ontonet.impl.clerezza.AbstractOntologyCollectorImpl.getOntology(AbstractOntologyCollectorImpl.java:449)
        at
org.apache.stanbol.ontologymanager.ontonet.impl.clerezza.AbstractOntologyCollectorImpl.getManagedOntologies(AbstractOntologyCollectorImpl.java:411)
        at
org.apache.stanbol.ontologymanager.ontonet.impl.clerezza.AbstractOntologyCollectorImpl.getOntologies(AbstractOntologyCollectorImpl.java:427)
        at
org.apache.stanbol.enhancer.engines.refactor.RefactorEnhancementEngine.initEngine(RefactorEnhancementEngine.java:667)
        at
org.apache.stanbol.enhancer.engines.refactor.RefactorEnhancementEngine.activate(RefactorEnhancementEngine.java:548)

David Riccitelli

InsideOut10 s.r.l.
P.IVA: IT-11381771002
Fax: +39 0110708239
---
LinkedIn: http://it.linkedin.com/in/riccitelli
Twitter: ziodave
---
Layar Partner Network<http://www.layar.com/publishing/developers/list/?page=1&country=&city=&keyword=insideout10&lpn=1>

Re: Problem on the enhancer HTML interface when the Refactor engine is active (was: org.apache.stanbol.enhancer.engines.refactor, Merge not implemented yet for OWLOntology)

Posted by David Riccitelli <da...@insideout.io>.
Yep, I think this is the case.

David

Posted by Alessandro Adamou <ad...@cs.unibo.it>.
Hi David,

sorry for coming back so late but I was sick yesterday.

That one was indeed the problem I experienced, which the latest commits
solved.

Thanks as always for the prompt notifications

Alessandro

--
M.Sc. Alessandro Adamou

Department of Computer Science
Mura Anteo Zamboni 7, 40127 Bologna - Italy

Semantic Technology Laboratory (STLab)
Institute for Cognitive Science and Technology (ISTC)
National Research Council (CNR)
Via Nomentana 56, 00161 Rome - Italy

"As for the charges against me, I am unconcerned. I am beyond their timid, lying morality, and so I am beyond caring."
(Col. Walter E. Kurtz)

Not sent from my iSnobTechDevice

Posted by David Riccitelli <da...@insideout.io>.

Posted by David Riccitelli <da...@insideout.io>.
Thanks Alberto!

David

Posted by Alberto Musetti <mu...@cs.unibo.it>.
Hi David,

Posted by Alberto Musetti <mu...@cs.unibo.it>.
Hi David,
I'm checking it.

Thanks for reporting

Posted by David Riccitelli <da...@insideout.io>.

--
David Riccitelli

InsideOut10 s.r.l.
P.IVA: IT-11381771002
Fax: +39 0110708239
---

Posted by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Posted by David Riccitelli <da...@insideout.io>.
Hi Rupert,

--
David Riccitelli

InsideOut10 s.r.l.
P.IVA: IT-11381771002
Fax: +39 0110708239
---

Posted by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alessandro,

Re: org.apache.stanbol.enhancer.engines.refactor, Merge not implemented yet for OWLOntology

Posted by David Riccitelli <da...@insideout.io>.
I set in the recipe the full path to my 'seo_rules.sem' file, and the
engine started.

As you anticipated, the Html UI stopped working (and the REST end-points
with it, it seems).

Thanks in the meanwhile!

David

Posted by David Riccitelli <da...@insideout.io>.
Thanks Alessandro,

Posted by Alessandro Adamou <ad...@cs.unibo.it>.
Hi David,

Posted by Alessandro Adamou <ad...@cs.unibo.it>.
It must be a leftover check, I think merging support is done now. Will
look into it shortly. Sorry for the inconvenience.