Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Patai Sangbutsarakum <si...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/22 02:56:23 UTC

Hadoop Management console

Besides SCM from Cloudera, and from Oceansync, wonder if any of
management console that actually fully free and open source ?
If not, it's kind of inspiring to build one.

-P

Re: Hadoop Management console

Posted by Patai Sangbutsarakum <si...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for all input..

Posted by Richard Dixon <ri...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Mahadev Konar <ma...@hortonworks.com>.
Patai,
 Did you take a look at Ambari?
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/ambari.html

Might want to get on there dev mailing lists to find out more and see
if you want to join hands.

thanks
mahadev