Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by prabhakar thopa <pr...@yahoo.com> on 2008/06/17 18:46:35 UTC

re: how to modify velocity output?

Hi,

I want to
add javascript code to all my velocity templates to record browser screen
resolution and whether the pages are being displayed on a framed window.
I have
several hundred templates that I need to add this code to.

Is there a
way of including a file in a template without modifying the template source? For
instance like a filter that intercepts the velocity output and adds the
additional stuff in.

Regards

Prabhakar

Re: how to modify velocity output?

Posted by wizard20740 <pr...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks Chris,

Using VelocityLayoutServlet served my purpose.

Regards

Prabhakar

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.
Nathan,