Posted to dev@iceberg.apache.org by Taher Koitawala <ta...@gmail.com> on 2021/05/06 12:28:01 UTC

Cannot build iceberg locally

Hi All,
           Very silly help needed. I am trying to work on the metadata file
version test cases and I want to build iceberg locally. I cloned the master
branch and ran

   - ./gradlew build -x test

on the root directory. everything builds however I am still not able to
resolve org.apache.iceberg.relocated. package. What am I missing?

Regards,
Taher Koitawala

Re: Cannot build iceberg locally

Posted by Taher Koitawala <ta...@gmail.com>.
Similiar issue as the ticket link. I will try that. Thanks guys

Posted by Jack Ye <ye...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Daniel Weeks <dw...@netflix.com.INVALID>.
Hey Taher,

Posted by Mass Dosage <ma...@gmail.com>.