Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Edwin Chiu <ec...@undergrad.math.uwaterloo.ca> on 1999/07/15 02:30:37 UTC

Documentation: Old JSP 0.91 specs...

Anyway know where I can find the specs for:

JSP 0.91?

JSP 1.0 is at java.sun.com/products/jsp
JSP 0.92 is at java.sun.com/prodcuts/jsp/jsp092.html

These seem to be the major JSP versions that people are support.

JSP 0.92 will be in Netscape Enterprise 4
JSP 0.91 is used by ServletExec

JSP 0.91 to 1.00 is used by JRun, 1.0 support in 2.3.2

Re: Documentation: Old JSP 0.91 specs...

Posted by James Barry <jm...@ibm.net>.
Thought I'd add a couple of versions to your list.

IBM WebSphere Application Server supports JSP 0.91 in its version 2
(shipping now)
IBM WebSphere Application Server will support JSP 1.0 in its version 3
(soon)

Edwin Chiu wrote:

> Anyway know where I can find the specs for:
>
> JSP 0.91?
>
> JSP 1.0 is at java.sun.com/products/jsp
> JSP 0.92 is at java.sun.com/prodcuts/jsp/jsp092.html
>
> These seem to be the major JSP versions that people are support.
>
> JSP 0.92 will be in Netscape Enterprise 4
> JSP 0.91 is used by ServletExec
>
> JSP 0.91 to 1.00 is used by JRun, 1.0 support in 2.3.2

James Barry
IBM Software Group
Product Manager IBM HTTP Servers & WebSphere
jmbarry@ibm.net
(303) 924-5670
Fax (303) 664-9505
Pager 1-800-759-8888         PIN  # 1461945

Re: Documentation: Old JSP 0.91 specs...

Posted by Hans Bergsten <ha...@gefionsoftware.com>.

See http://www.esperanto.org.nz/jsp/jspfaq.html

--
Hans Bergsten		hans@gefionsoftware.com