Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Sloan Bowman <sm...@nashlinux.com> on 2003/06/23 04:59:31 UTC

JBoss v.s. tomcat?

I have been using Tomcat for over a year now and I am very happy with
the way it performs. Recently though I have been looking at JBoss,
does any one here use JBoss or have any comments on the differents
besides J2EE compliance. Thanks for your help.

Thanks,
Sloan

RE: JBoss v.s. tomcat?

Posted by Sloan Bowman <sm...@nashlinux.com>.
Yes I just did some research and realized that JBoss is simply a EJB
app server to add J2EE Beans to the  applications. My bad..

Regards,
Sloan

>JBoss actually uses tomcat (or jetty, (etc...)) to provide its servlet
>container functionality.

Sloan Bowman
www.nashlinux.com
www.q3networks.com