Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by "Kalka, Edyta" <Ed...@pl.compuware.com> on 2007/01/05 12:46:10 UTC

Jackrabbit 1.2 release date

Is there any time estimate when jackrabbit 1.2 release will be
available?

We (Corona team) need to submit IP request to Eclipse.org for particular
version. We prefer 1.2 but if this release is too distant we would send
the request for 1.1.

Best regards

Edyta Kalka

Re: Jackrabbit 1.2 release date

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On 1/5/07, Kalka, Edyta <Ed...@pl.compuware.com> wrote:
> Is there any time estimate when jackrabbit 1.2 release will be
> available?

The release was planned for the end of last year, but given some
reported issues (related to the JCA package and the configuration XML
files) in the release candidate, the release has been delayed.

Unless other blocking issues are found, I would assume the release to
happen next week.

BR,

Jukka Zitting