Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Mike Drob <md...@apache.org> on 2019/05/08 16:50:15 UTC

Modify partial configsets using API

Solr Experts,

Is there an existing API to modify just part of my configset, for example
synonyms or stopwords? I see that there is the schema API, but that is
pretty specific in scope.

Not sure if I should be looking at configset API to upload a zip with a
single file, or if there are more granular options available.

Thanks,
Mike

Re: Modify partial configsets using API

Posted by Tulsi Das <tu...@gmail.com>.
That's right Mike.

If same config set is used for multiple collection , changing any file in
this would apply to other collections as well.

Posted by Mike Drob <md...@apache.org>.

Posted by Shawn Heisey <ap...@elyograg.org>.