Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by James liu <li...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/08 04:48:38 UTC

something i think about "facet"

for example, my facet queries have 100.

i wanna show top 10 facet queries. not show all unless user wanna know.

I not find it when i read solr's wiki, maybe solr now not support it.

maybe it is not needed.

just discuss....

--
regards
jl

Re: something i think about "facet"

Posted by James liu <li...@gmail.com>.
aha,,win fix it。

Do u remember when i first use analyzer to support Chinese?

They have same question, so fix it is just to encode it 'UTF-8'.

In win, use "save as " and choose encode type to 'utf-8'

restart tomcat,,,and u will find it is ok.

my solrconfig.xml like this

    <lst name="invariants">

Posted by James liu <li...@gmail.com>.

Posted by James liu <li...@gmail.com>.
if use 100 facets,,,it will cost more than use 10 facet.

so i think it maybe use two facet  style. or facet's rule.

if it like what you said,,i think i know hot to do.

thks,Mike

Posted by Mike Klaas <mi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by James liu <li...@gmail.com>.
aha,,, i find it used by cnet.com