Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by ja...@productive1.com on 2021/02/04 04:09:34 UTC

Manufacturing -> Production Orders & Set Up

All we are setting up a BOM, Routing and Routing Tasks that operates as
follows

My Routing will consist of the following Routing Tasks

Task 1
Task 2
Task 3

My BOM is made up of 5 Products
Product 1 - Associated with Task 1
Product 2-Associated with Task 1
Product 3-Associated with Task 2
Product 4-Associated with Task 2
Product 5-Associated with Task 2

When running the production run I want product picked based on the tasks
they are associated with.  Is this possible?

We are having issues where ALL of the BOM is not showing up on the
Production run

Thanks,

James

Re: Manufacturing -> Production Orders & Set Up

Posted by Yashwant Dhakad <ya...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Hi James,
You can link the task during BoM setup with Routing Task field from UI and
this field store in product_assoc.routing_work_effort_id field and when you
create the job then all the product automatically link with the respective
routing task.

Kind Regards,
Yashwant Dhakad
Sr. Technical Consultant