Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/21 12:35:09 UTC

[Axis2] diclient or dyclient

We have the "dynamic client" sample in diclient folder.
Shall I rename this to dyclient, or better yet dynamic_client as this is
a sample and we better be clear with names.

Thanks,
Samisa...

Re: [Axis2] diclient or dyclient

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk>.
On Fri, 2006-07-21 at 16:05 +0530, Samisa Abeysinghe wrote:
> We have the "dynamic client" sample in diclient folder.
> Shall I rename this to dyclient, or better yet dynamic_client as this is
> a sample and we better be clear with names.

+1 for the longer name. If u want a shorter one I suggest dii_client as
dynamic invocation interface (DII) is the common term.

Sanjiva.

Re: [Axis2] diclient or dyclient

Posted by Damitha Kumarage <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Samisa Abeysinghe wrote:

> We have the "dynamic client" sample in diclient folder.
> Shall I rename this to dyclient, or better yet dynamic_client as this
> is a sample and we better be clear with names.

I have renamed this to dynamic_client
thanks
Damitha