Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/06 22:39:04 UTC

New features in next HBase major release Was: trip report for Hadoop In China

Forking off another thread.

At the end of my presentation, one of the audience asked what new features
would be implemented in next HBase major release.
I mentioned two possibilities: secondary index and multi-row transaction.

Request / suggestion for the new features are welcome.

If a certain feature gathers enough attention, JIRAs would be created.

Cheers