Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Franz Garsombke <fg...@yahoo.com> on 2005/12/28 23:45:49 UTC

Using ServiceMix SNAPSHOT 2.1 released on 21-Dec-2005

I have tried using the source and binary  distributions for 2.1 SNAPSHOT 21-Dec-2005 to no avail. I have  successfully used 2.0.2 so am familiar with the process. I am using JDK  5.0.

  The binary distribution gives me this error on startup. It turns out  org.activemq.spring.BrokerFactoryBean has been repackaged. Changing the  package name leads to more errors.

  INFO - XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(163) | Loading XML bean definitions from class path resource [se
  rvicemix.xml]
  Caught: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Error registering bean with name 'broker' d
  efined in class path resource [servicemix.xml]: Bean class [org.activemq.spring.BrokerFactoryBean] not found; neste
  d exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.activemq.spring.BrokerFactoryBean
  org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Error registering bean with name 'broker' defined i
  n class path resource [servicemix.xml]: Bean class [org.activemq.spring.BrokerFactoryBean] not found; nested except
  ion is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.activemq.spring.BrokerFactoryBean
  java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.activemq.spring.BrokerFactoryBean

  When trying to build the source distribution I receive the following errors:

  1352 [main] DEBUG org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState  - GBeanInstanceState for: geronimo.config:n
  ame="geronimo/geronimo-gbean-deployer/1.0-SNAPSHOT/car" State changed from stopped to starting
  1362 [main] ERROR org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState  - Error while starting; GBean is now in the
   FAILED state: objectName="geronimo.config:name="geronimo/geronimo-gbean-deployer/1.0-SNAPSHOT/car""
  org.apache.geronimo.kernel.repository.MissingDependencyException: Unable to resolve dependency geronimo/geronimo-ma
  nagement/1.0-SNAPSHOT/jar
          at  org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.Configuration.resolveClassPath(Configuration.java:380)
          at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.Configuration.doStart(Configuration.java:270)
          at  org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.createInstance(GBeanInstance.java:936)
          at  org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.attemptFullStart(GBeanInstanceState.java:325)
          at  org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.start(GBeanInstanceState.java:110)
          at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.start(GBeanInstance.java:520)
          at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.startGBean(BasicKernel.java:203)
          at  org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationManagerImpl.loadGBeans(ConfigurationManagerImpl.java:127)

          at  org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationManagerImpl$$FastClassByCGLIB$$fbed85d2.invoke(<generated
  >)

  Is this snapshot release build/run worthy?

  Thanks,

  Franz

---------------------------------

Re: Using ServiceMix SNAPSHOT 2.1 released on 21-Dec-2005

Posted by Franz Garsombke <fg...@yahoo.com>.
Guillaume -

  Thank you for the information. I have actually had interoperability issues between the AXIS and WebLogic SOAP stacks.

  I will get the latest build and let you know what kind of success (or  failure :)  ) I have with calling a WebLogic web service using a  SM invoking component.

  Thanks.

  Franz

Guillaume Nodet <gu...@worldonline.fr> wrote:  The main purpose of SOAP is to be interoperable, and whichever api /
soap stack you use
should be fine.  I can not guarantee that everything will work, but if
it does not, then this is
a bug ;)
As you say, you will certainly need the HttpSoapConnector, so my best
bet would be to
grab a svn head snapshot and work on this one.  The current one works,
at least until
a new ActiveMQ snapshot with renamed packages is uploaded.
Once you have build ServiceMix, do not update unless you really need,
and try to build
offline (mvn -o install).

Btw, ServiceMix now uses maven 2, so you will have to install it.
Then run "mvn install"  or  "mvn -Dmaven.test.skip=true install".

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Yahoo! Photos

Re: Using ServiceMix SNAPSHOT 2.1 released on 21-Dec-2005

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gu...@worldonline.fr>.

Posted by Franz Garsombke <fg...@yahoo.com>.
Guillaume -

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gu...@worldonline.fr>.