Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Peter Theissen <pe...@web.de> on 2008/05/24 16:56:47 UTC

Internationalization via ActionClass-properties

Hello,

I have a question concerning internationalization via
ActionClass-properties:

I now have a file InitAction-properites that corresponds
to the class InitAction and contains certain strings, which
are assigned to labels of the jsp result page of the
InitAction.

***properies file***
registration.firstname = First name
****************

***reg.jsp***
... label="%{getText('registration.firstname')}" ...
***********

How can I now "tell" the props file about the french, german, ...
texts? Unfortunately, I didnt find any hints neither in the struts
docs nor with the big brother google.

Thanks in advance
Peter

Re: Internationalization via ActionClass-properties

Posted by Peter Theissen <pe...@web.de>.
Hi Dave,

thanks, was not too difficult (as described in the doc you mentioned):
InitAction.properties
InitAction_de.properties
InitAction_fr.properties
for all languages.