Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Karen Schaper <Ka...@frontiernet.net> on 2008/06/27 05:02:17 UTC

New browser window on RedirectRequestTarget(url)

Hello Again,

I'm hoping there is a simple solution for this.  I can't seem to find the
right place to look.

Basically this line of code, I'd like to open a new browser window to
display it in.

		 getRequestCycle().setRequestTarget(new RedirectRequestTarget( url ) );

Thanks for all your help.  It is REALLY appreciated.

-Karen

Re: New browser window on RedirectRequestTarget(url)

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
so give that link a target attribute

eg target="_blank"

-igor

Posted by Karen Schaper <Ka...@frontiernet.net>.

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mc...@e-card.bg>.
On Thu, 2008-06-26 at 23:02 -0400, Karen Schaper wrote:
> Hello Again,
>
> I'm hoping there is a simple solution for this.  I can't seem to find the
> right place to look.
>
> Basically this line of code, I'd like to open a new browser window to
> display it in.
>
> 		 getRequestCycle().setRequestTarget(new RedirectRequestTarget( url ) );
>

> Thanks for all your help.  It is REALLY appreciated.
>
> -Karen

Hi Karen,

Try with:

link = new Link(wid)  {