Posted to announcements@jakarta.apache.org by Tetsuya Kitahata <te...@apache.org> on 2003/10/15 17:43:06 UTC

[ANN] The Apache Newsletter Issue #2 Released

The Apache Newsletter Issue #2 Released

Thanks to all the contributors/editors of the newsletter,
the first "The Apache Newsletter" (Issue #2) has arrived
at last.
http://www.apache.org/newsletter/200309.html
(News as to August/September, 2003)

"The Apache Newsletter" could be published as a result of the
outgrowth of "Jakarta Newsletter" and the newsletter can cover
all the projects including infrastructure, incubator et cetera.
This is the second issue of "The Apache Newsletter", ASF-Wide newsletter.

NOTE: We announced that the newsletter would be "monthly",
however, we'd decided to make it bi-monthly.

You can read it through
http://www.apache.org/newsletter/200309.html
http://www.apache.org/newsletter/index.html

and if you are the subscriber of the "Apache Announcement List"
(http://www.apache.org/foundation/mailinglists.html#foundation-announce),
the e-mail version will be arrived at this "Apache Announcement List" in
a few days.

I want to thank to those who contributed and hope that you enjoy the
read. If you would like to comment further on any of the highlighted
discussions then please do so on the appropriate mailing lists [1].
if you want to comment on the newsletter itself then please point your
comments to ApacheWiki [2] or mail to tetsuya@apache.org

[2] - http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?ApacheNewsletterDrafts/Issue3

"The Apache Newsletter" Issue #2 (August - September, 2003)

Issuer: The Apache Software Foundation -- 15th September, 2003

Editor: Tetsuya Kitahata (tetsuya@apache.org)

Please enjoy!!

Best Regards,

-- Tetsuya Kitahata <te...@apache.org>

E-mail: tetsuya@apache.org  http://www.terra-intl.com/
Apache Software Foundation Committer: http://www.apache.org/~tetsuya/
FingerPrint: E420 3713 FAB0 C160 4A1E  6FC5 5846 23D6 80AE BDEA
The Apache Newsletter: http://www.apache.org/newsletter/