Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Jandalf <js...@apache.org> on 2003/02/26 15:35:06 UTC

HttpClient IRC event

I think its about time for an IRC session.  There is lots to talk about
that would be better in real time ass opposed to email.

Please respond with available times (or unavailable times), in GMT (ie
Zulu time) and I'll try to pick a window good for everyone.  Perhaps we
could make this a recurring event.

There are some channels in common use by apache, but if you have a
prefered irc server or channel, let us know too.

On the adgenda will be at least the timing of a 2.1 branch and redirects.

Jandalf.

Re: HttpClient IRC event

Posted by Ortwin Glück <or...@nose.ch>.
Okay, if I include non-office hours:

9-17h and 20h-23h (which is 10-18h, 21h-24h MET=GMT+1)

Re: HttpClient IRC event

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <o....@dplanet.ch>.
Today: any time
Tomorrow: 15:00-23:00 GMT

Re: HttpClient IRC event

Posted by Ortwin Glück <or...@nose.ch>.

Re: HttpClient IRC event - preliminary window

Posted by Jeffrey Dever <js...@sympatico.ca>.
The preliminary window looks like 20:00-22:00 GMT Thursday Feb 26.  I
hope that everyone can make it in this window.

Still looking for a IRC server and a channel.  Any IRC gurus interested
in dealing with this?