Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Emond Papegaaij <em...@topicus.nl> on 2011/09/21 10:26:22 UTC

Adding optional jackson dependency to wicket-extensions

Hi all,

For the past few days, I've been working on an improved request logger. One of
the enhancements is the separation of concerns between collecting data and
actually logging it. A plain implementation will be provided in wicket-core. I
also want to provide an implementation that logs the requests in json format.
For this, I'd like to use Jackson rather than constructing the json by hand.

Does anyone have objections to adding an optional dependency to Jackson (ASL)
to wicket-extensions?

Best regards,
Emond Papegaaij

Re: Adding optional jackson dependency to wicket-extensions

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
AFAIAC no problem.

Martijn

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.