Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Leonardo Rodrigues Magalhães <le...@solutti.com.br> on 2006/01/09 22:57:13 UTC

suggest for changing

    Hello Guys,

    I have installed SA 3.1.0 and, after some tweaking on rules, I
noticed that i had SEVERAL warning on --lint tests. After some
researching, I discovered that i had several FUZZY and SUBJECT_FUZZY
rules giving errors, something like score for rule that doesnt exists.
Some more tweaking and I found the problem.

    ReplaceTags plugin is enabled by default and I have disabled it. But
scores for that plugin, on 25_replace.cf file, were NOT closed with
ifplug endif. I made that change in my 50_scores.cf file and warning
were gone.

    I'd like you to commit this change on 50_scores file, because if
somebody disables ReplaceTags, scripts that check for --lint
(rulesdujour for example) will alwais fail.

--

	Atenciosamente / Sincerily,
	Leonardo Rodrigues

	gertrudes@solutti.com.br