Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Ryan Moquin <fr...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/09 05:03:49 UTC

servicemix 3.2.2 and xbean-server

I'm sure this is a silly question, but I can't seem to figure out why I'm
getting this error when I try to build my JBI components against the
3.2.2-SNAPSHOT from today, I can't seem to find xbean-server 3.4.3 anywhere
when I search either.  Is this some sort of weird side effect in my build,
or is there an error of some kind with the xbean-server dependency?:

1) org.apache.xbean:xbean-server:jar:3.4.3

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.xbean
-DartifactId=xbean-server -Dversion=3.4.3 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfil
e=/path/to/file

there:
      mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=org.apache.xbean
-DartifactId=xbean-server -Dversion=3.4.3 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=
/path/to/file -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]

  Path to dependency:
        1)
org.apache.servicemix.tooling:jbi-maven-plugin:maven-plugin:3.2.2-SNAPSHOT
        2) org.apache.servicemix:servicemix-core:jar:3.2.2-SNAPSHOT
        3) org.apache.xbean:xbean-server:jar:3.4.3

----------
1 required artifact is missing.

for artifact:

org.apache.servicemix.tooling:jbi-maven-plugin:maven-plugin:3.2.2-20080706.223042-72

from the specified remote repositories:
  apache.snapshots (http://cvs.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository),
  apache-incubating (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository
),
  apache-snapshots-servicemix (
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository),
  codehaus (http://repository.codehaus.org),
  java.net (http://download.java.net/maven/1),
  servicemix-m2-repo (http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/m2-repo),
  geotools (http://lists.refractions.net/m2),
  apache-plugin-snapshots-servicemix (
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository),
  apache-snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository),
  maven2-repository.dev.java.net (http://download.java.net/maven/2/),
  central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)

Re: servicemix 3.2.2 and xbean-server

Posted by Ryan Moquin <fr...@gmail.com>.
Nope, this is on the same windows box that I normally use for doing builds.
It all worked fine yesterday.. it's strange that now I'm seeing this weird
error.  No clue how to fix it or how to troubleshoot it.  I can try building
with different maven versions.. maybe that will somehow help.

Posted by Chris Custine <cc...@apache.org>.

Posted by Ryan Moquin <fr...@gmail.com>.
Oh ok, no prob.  I didn't want to write something up unless it seemed like
it really was a servicemix issue.

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
Ryan,

Posted by Ryan Moquin <fr...@gmail.com>.