Posted to dev@eagle.apache.org by Edward Zhang <yo...@apache.org> on 2016/11/06 19:01:10 UTC

Re: Eagle graduation steps

Hi Henry and Eagle Mentors,

Seems we have gone through most of check list for graduation, can I start
formal community vote on graduation according to
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#process?

   - a charter for your project                (Draft resolution was done)
   - a positive community graduation VOTE
   <http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html>
   - a positive IPMC recommendation VOTE
   <http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html>
   - the acceptance of the resolution
   <http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#tlp-resolution> by
   the Board

Also, do you have any remaining issues about graduation before we do vote?

   - Ensure Mentors
   <http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Roles_and_Responsibilities.html#Mentor>
    and IPMC
   <http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Roles_and_Responsibilities.html#Incubator+Project+Management+Committee+%28PMC%29>
have
   no remaining issues
   <http://incubator.apache.org/guides/graduation.html#notes-issues>

Thanks
Edward

Re: Eagle graduation steps

Posted by Jinhu Wu <ji...@gmail.com>.
+1 for nominating Edward.

Re: Eagle graduation steps

Posted by Senthil Kumar <se...@gmail.com>.
+1 for nominating Edward.

Re: Eagle graduation steps

Posted by Michael Wu <mc...@gmail.com>.
+1.

Re: 答复: Eagle graduation steps

Posted by Da Zhou <da...@gmail.com>.
+1 for nominating Edward as VP and Chair of Apache Eagle.

Regards,
Da

Posted by Edward Zhang <yo...@apache.org>.
Thanks Henry and all!

I will start another email to discuss proposed resolution for Apache Eagle,
which will be reviewed by board when graduation.

We provided resolution in previous emails, but looks we should have a
separate email to review that more.

Thanks
Edward

Posted by Jayesh Senjaliya <jh...@gmail.com>.