Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by gbsills <gs...@caremedic.com> on 2009/09/15 14:36:39 UTC

Re: Build Failure - Cannot download docbkx-maven-plugin

I'm having the same problem more than a year later. I'm currently trying to
build apache-activemq-5.2.0 and I'm getting the error building the user
guide. I've tried converting the POM.xml use version 2.0.9 but I've been
unsuccessfull. Could some kind soul explain to me how they have gotten
around the problem or perhaps provide the legacy version of the docbkx
component they have been building with for the last two years?

Re: Build Failure - Cannot download docbkx-maven-plugin

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
Hi,

take a look at this patch applied to the current trunk

https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-2357?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.ext.subversion%3Asubversion-commits-tabpanel

Cheers
--
Dejan Bosanac