Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Ian Boston <ie...@tfd.co.uk> on 2010/05/26 11:01:30 UTC

Tika Config

Hi,

Is it possible to override the Tika Config in JR 2.
I have some HTML fragments that are not XML and are getting parsed as XML, generating SAX Exceptions.
I would like to adjust the parser config tika-config.xml and tika-mimetypes.xml but for some reason I cant get local modifications to load.
BTW, this is inside Sling.

Thanks
Ian

Re: Tika Config

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Wed, May 26, 2010 at 11:01 AM, Ian Boston <ie...@tfd.co.uk> wrote:
> Is it possible to override the Tika Config in JR 2.

The Tika configuration in Jackrabbit 2.x is currently hardcoded in
org/apache/jackrabbit/core/query/lucene/tika-config.xml inside the
jackrabbit-core jar.

BR,

Jukka Zitting