Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Bilal Al Fartakh <al...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/22 15:40:59 UTC

Where to put the topology and where to run it

I have two machines nimbus and supervisor
where do I have to put my project (topology) and how to run it ?
I'm sure that most of users here must know the answer .
any comment that will be helpful is appreciable :)
--
*Al Fartakh Bilal*

Re: Where to put the topology and where to run it

Posted by Abhishek Bhattacharjee <ab...@gmail.com>.
You have to use maven for creating the jar of your topology. Then you can
submit the topology using

Posted by Bilal Al Fartakh <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrew Perepelytsya <ap...@hortonworks.com>.

--