Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Saleem Shah Khan <sa...@yahoo.com> on 2000/11/01 12:20:26 UTC

tomcat with Pws

i configure all the required stuff for the comcat
comfiguration but can not run the jsp file fully. it
only shows the html contants but skips jsp tags, all i
do with using "tomcat iis how to " document from
jakarta site.
i need help tell me what i do now .....
mail me to account saleemsk@yahoo.com

saleem shah khan

Re: tomcat with Pws

Posted by Leon Palermo <le...@zedak.com>.
Saleem,

I had problems with the PWS/Tomcat configuration as well.  I could not get
tomcat 3.1 to run with it.  Then I got they isapi_redirect.dll from the
Tomcat 3.2.6 release and was able to run Tomcat with PWS.  You also need to
be sure to add the appropriate lines to the uriworkermap.properties file:

/your_application/*.jsp=ajp12
/your_application/servlet/*=ajp12

Hope this helps.

Leon