Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by he...@isn10.com on 2014/02/10 12:45:05 UTC

Exit button target and hiding menu items

How to change target of Exit-button in the room?
When user click Exit in the webinar room user will be redirected to the
Public Room listing. I need user to be redirected to the Dashboard page.

I do already have knowledge of editing LZX files, but could not find
where Exit button target/redirect is set.

How to hide/remove menu items from normal user? Normal user should not
see any of naviglobal menu items, but admin need to see at least admin
menu item.
Tried to change from database menu items levelid to 3 (admin), but did
not affect for normal user.

Thanks!