Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Tushar Chavan <tu...@hotmail.com> on 2010/10/10 10:27:11 UTC

[users@httpd] mod_substitute doing nothing

Hi ,

I want to replace srmhost by sapsrmarp in the below error.

Error application is coming up.
20101010
BASIS
085254
srmhost
http://srmhost.kjo.com.sa:8000/sap/bc/webdynpro/sapsrm/wda_l_fpm_oif/

Below is configuration in httpd.conf file

FilterDeclare  DN_REPLACE_URLS
FilterProvider DN_REPLACE_URLS SUBSTITUTE resp=Content-Type $text/
FilterProvider DN_REPLACE_URLS SUBSTITUTE resp=Content-Type $/xml
FilterProvider DN_REPLACE_URLS SUBSTITUTE resp=Content-Type $/json
FilterProvider DN_REPLACE_URLS SUBSTITUTE resp=Content-Type $/javascript
FilterChain DN_REPLACE_URLS
FilterDeclare gzip
FilterProvider gzip SUBSTITUTE   resp=Content-Type  $gzip
FilterChain gzip
Substitute "s|http://srmdhost.kjo.com.sa:8000|http://srmdevarp|i"

Please let me know if I am missing something.

Best Regards,

Tushar

FW: [users@httpd] mod_substitute doing nothing

Posted by Tushar Chavan <tu...@hotmail.com>.