Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by F7753 <ma...@foxmail.com> on 2016/05/23 06:03:16 UTC

how the figures in apache ignite website be drawed

Hi, any one knows that how the figures in apache ignite website be drawed?
Using which tool? That is very beautiful!

Re: how the figures in apache ignite website be drawed

Posted by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
As far as I know this is not done by an automated tool. I think someone will
correct me if I'm wrong.

-Val