Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Jakob Ramskov <co...@ramosa.com> on 2000/06/16 06:27:45 UTC

Can't build bootstrap

Hey, when building the bootstrap of my recently downloaded CVS workdir of jakarta-ant I get loads of "cannot resolve symbol: class SAXException" in ProjectHelper.java

I added jaxp.jar and parser.jar to the classpath. (using JDK1.3)

However, if I add xerces.jar I only get 2 exceptions... But your docs specifically say that I shall use Sun's XML api.

help!

- Ramosa

Re: Can't build bootstrap

Posted by Jakob Ramskov <co...@ramosa.com>.
You can ignore my last message..

Remind me not to install something when I need sleep. :]