Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Hesham Hussein <v-...@outlook.com> on 2014/12/26 16:28:43 UTC

elasticindex error job failed: name=elastic-index

Hello,
I get this error
$ bin/nutch elasticindex elasticsearch -allException in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: job failed: name=elastic-index [elasticsearch], jobid=null        at org.apache.nutch.util.NutchJob.waitForCompletion(NutchJob.java:55)        at org.apache.nutch.indexer.elastic.ElasticIndexerJob.run(ElasticIndexerJob.java:52)        at org.apache.nutch.indexer.elastic.ElasticIndexerJob.indexElastic(ElasticIndexerJob.java:60)        at org.apache.nutch.indexer.elastic.ElasticIndexerJob.run(ElasticIndexerJob.java:73)        at org.apache.hadoop.util.ToolRunner.run(ToolRunner.java:65)        at org.apache.nutch.indexer.elastic.ElasticIndexerJob.main(ElasticIndexerJob.java:78)
when I run elasticindex. How do I fix this? I'm getting this on windows with cygwin. Do I need to set any property in the nutch-site.xml file to get it to work? If yes, what property?
Also, how can I set the URL and port for the Elasticsearch server if it is running on a different server? I looked in the nutch-default.xml file but i did not see properties for that.
I'm using Nutch 2.2.1.
Thanks