Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl> on 2007/04/05 11:41:56 UTC

Comment on [vote] Release openejb-2.3-incubating

On 4/5/07, Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com> wrote:
> All,
>
> The release is cut and awaiting your vote!  All the files are
> available in a staging area in my home dir on people.
>
> http://people.apache.org/~dain/stage/org/apache/openejb/

Just to not hijack the vote thread, here's another comment thread.

I took a loot at the openejb-builder-2.3-incubating-sources.jar and
there's a file - .staleFlag. What is it for?

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski
http://www.JacekLaskowski.pl

Re: Comment on [vote] Release openejb-2.3-incubating

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com>.
All fixed... please continue to review and vote.

Thanks,

-dain

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com>.

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com>.

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.

Posted by Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org>.
I use one in the jsp and jaxb plugins...but if those aren't being used,
then I am not the culprit ;-)

Jeff

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.