Posted to users@camel.apache.org by trilochan237 <ka...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/03 12:59:16 UTC

Need Help in Quartz Scheduler

Hi
I have written a sample program which will trigger the messages for every 10
sec and the program is as follows.
The issue i am facing is i am not able to see any action from the program
when executed.

Code:
public class QuartzFileCopierWithCamel {
                CamelContext context = new DefaultCamelContext();
                context.addRoutes(new RouteBuilder() {
                        public void configure() {
                                from("quartz://report?cron=0/30 * * * * ?")
                                .to("file:data/inbox?noop=true")
                                .process(new Processor() {
                                        @Override
                                        public void process(Exchange arg0)
throws Exception {
                                                System.out.println("Quartz
scheduler is started");
                                        }
                                })
                                .to("file:data/outbox");

                        }
                });

                context.start();
                Thread.sleep(3000);
                System.out.println("context started and running");
        }
}

Re: Need Help in Quartz Scheduler

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
You do not set any message body after the quarts trigger which means
there is nothing to write in the file.

Try setting the body as empty / some text

from
.transform(constant("Hello World"))
.to file

On Tue, Dec 3, 2013 at 12:59 PM, trilochan237
<ka...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi
> I have written a sample program which will trigger the messages for every 10
> sec and the program is as follows.
> The issue i am facing is i am not able to see any action from the program
> when executed.
>
> Code:
> public class QuartzFileCopierWithCamel {
>         public static void main(String args[]) throws Exception {
>                 CamelContext context = new DefaultCamelContext();
>                 context.addRoutes(new RouteBuilder() {
>                         public void configure() {
>                                 from("quartz://report?cron=0/30 * * * * ?")
>                                 .to("file:data/inbox?noop=true")
>                                 .process(new Processor() {
>                                         @Override
>                                         public void process(Exchange arg0)
> throws Exception {
>                                                 System.out.println("Quartz
> scheduler is started");
>                                         }
>                                 })
>                                 .to("file:data/outbox");
>
>                         }
>                 });
>
>                 context.start();
>                 Thread.sleep(3000);
>                 System.out.println("context started and running");
>         }
> }

Claus Ibsen
Red Hat, Inc.