Posted to user@struts.apache.org by David Waddell <Da...@citria.com> on 2001/01/10 18:26:36 UTC

id attribute in tags

Hi,
     I've just submitted a request for struts that support be added to the
base tag for
the id attribute... I know that this is largely interchangeable with the
name attribute,
but there are some instances ( notably the <LABEL FOR="xxxx"> tachnique to
give focus to a form field
when hitting the label )  where it is not.

any comments ?

Dave.

If you are not the addressee of this confidential e-mail and any
attachments, please delete it and inform the sender; unauthorised
redistribution or publication is prohibited. Views expressed are those of
the author and do not necessarily represent those of Citria Limited.