Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Xiangmin Li <xi...@landslide.com> on 2007/10/17 21:01:16 UTC

JAXB error on wsdl2java ....

I would like to get some help on resolving the following error when I
used the CXF wsdl2java to generate the client side code:

C:\java\ApacheCXF\bin>wsdl2java -p cxf.client.salesforce -client -d
C:\temp\cxf\salesforce C:\SalesForce\wsdl\Axis2_enterprise.wsdl

WSDLToJava Error : Thrown by JAXB : A class/interface with the same name
"cxf.client.salesforce.DescribeLayout" is already in use. Use a class
customization to resolve this conflict.

If I directly use an XSD file to generate the schema Java objects with
JAXB for XML data binding, I know I can add certain customizations to
the XSD to resolve this kind of errors. With a WSDL instead of an XSD, I
am not sure what I should do with it to resolve this error. Usually this
kind of errors is caused by the underscore character or/and the
upper/lower cases of letters. In this case, the WSDL does have both
"DescribeLayout" and "describeLayout" defined as different elements.

Thanks for the help.

Re: JAXB error on wsdl2java ....

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
It's pretty much exactly the same as if you used the jaxb customizations
with the jaxb xjc tool.    wsdl2java has a -b flag that can be used to
specify and external jaxb binding file.   Or, you can put the jaxb
customizations directly into the schema sections of the wsdl.

Dan

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer