Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Roland Weber <os...@dubioso.net> on 2007/07/01 10:27:48 UTC

HttpClient 2.0 home page

Hi folks,

the 2.0 home page is no longer linked from the
3.x main page, but it is still online. Pull it?

cheers,
  Roland

Re: HttpClient 2.0 home page

Posted by Ortwin Glück <od...@odi.ch>.
Roland Weber wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> the 2.0 home page is no longer linked from the
> 3.x main page, but it is still online. Pull it?
>
> cheers,
>   Roland

Hi Roland,

In my opinion we can safely remove the 2.0 site. If anybody is still interested
in this ancient thing, she can generate the site locally with maven. Maybe it's
even included in the jars - I don't remember anymore. As long as there is a link
to download the old jars (yes, important for old projects), it's okay.

Ortwin